- Medical and Dental Services
- Children and Youth Programs
- Family Programs
- Community Support Services
ASK!'s Settlement Counsellors provide a range of services to support and assist newcomers settle into our Community and Canadian society. Funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, service includes:
• Referral to Community Services (i.e. housing, English classes, family, employment counselling, health, legal, government, etc.)
• Assistance with servcies sprovided by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
• Informal Counselling
• Advocacy and Support
• Service Bridging
• Small Group Information and Orientation on a variety of topics
Monday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm*
Wednesday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
* ASK! is closed Tuesday mornings.
Recent newcomers to Canada - permenant residents, convention refugees, skilled worker and live-in caregivers.
Drop in or Call to make an appointment.
185 Fifth Street, Toronto, ON
416 252-6471 extension 283 -or ASK! reception at ext. 280/281
150 Berry Road, Toronto, ON
Monday to Friday - ASK! regular hours: English, Russian, Ukrainian, Farsi
Monday and Tuesday from 1:00 pm, and Wednesday 9-5: Spanish
Stonegate Community Health Centre - by appointment ONLY
150 Berry Road
2275 Lake Shore Blvd West, 2nd Floor
Every other Wednesday 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
for LINC students only.
no cost for services thanks to the funding provided by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.