- Medical and Dental Services
- Children and Youth Programs
- Family Programs
- Community Support Services
LAMP Community Health Centre strives to improve quality of life by supporting people to reach their full potential. We do this by working in partnership with our community to address new and emerging community needs, and by supporting a wide-range of health care services, community programs, and advocacy initiatives that promote the physical, emotional, social, and economic well-being of our community.
We envision an inclusive, active, and healthy community where differences are celebrated, and people work together to identify and address shared issues and opportunities.
LAMP C.H.C. uses a multi-disciplinary approach to health and well being. A range of services are offered through an integrated approach to wellness which links clients to the programs they need to maintain good health.This could include counselling, access to food, help with housing issues, joining a social group, literacy or information on income support.
• We believe that everyone has the right to live in a healthy community.
• We value and respect people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives, and are committed to providing meaningful opportunities for our community to determine it's own needs.
• We believe that everyone has strengths, and that each person has the right to both contribute to, and be helped by their community.
• We are committed to fighting oppression in our community Inclusiveness is a core value at LAMP.
• We believe that health is more than the absence of disease. It is influenced by social and economic factors.
• We are committed to helping everyone in our community get access to the resources and support that they need.
• We believe that some members of the community have greater needs and fewer choices and therefore require more of our services, advocacy, and support. By empowering members the whole community is strengthened.