West Toronto DEP is a comprehensive Diabetes Education Program that has been in operation since 2002. West Toronto DEP is a division of LAMP Community Health Centre (CHC) and is in partnership with leading CHC’s to provide timely, safe, and client centered care.
West Toronto DEP is funded by the Local Health Integration Network. We are dedicated and committed towards promoting healthy community living with a focus on diabetes self-management strategies. Our Diabetes Educator teams, consisting of Registered Nurses and Registered Dietitians, offer free services at the following locations:
- LAMP CHC 185 Fifth Street
- West Toronto Main Site 365 Evans Avenue, Ste 201
- Access Alliance CHC (340 College Street, Ste 500)
- Access Alliance West (761 Jane Street, Ste 200B)
- Four Villages CHC (1700 Bloor St. West)
- Four Villages CHC (3446 Dundas St. West)
- Stonegate CHC (10 Neighbourhood Lane, Unit 201)
- East Mississauga CHC (2555 Dixie Road)
- Davenport Perth CHC (1892 Davenport Rd)
In addition to the locations above, our teams offer services at a variety of mobile clinics and pharmacies in the community.
The main goal of the program is to improve the quality of life of clients 18 years and older living with Type 2 Diabetes and those at risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes.