Legal Aid Ontario – Metro Toronto Family Law Services
Please contact the main intake line for the service to book an appointment and for details of eligibility requirements.
COVID-19 Update, March 17: Services are provided over the phone only at this time.
For more information, please visit the Legal Aid Ontario website for the Metro Toronto Family Law Services
Summary Legal Advice and Information – General
COVID-19 Update, March 17: This services is suspended.
Services available by appointment only. Call ASK! at 416 252-9701 extension 280 or 281
Basic information, advice and referrals relating to the following areas of law:
- Family/Matrimonial Law
- Power of Attorney
- Landlord /Tenant
- Commercial and general legal matters
Note: Appointments average up to 15 minutes in length. Due to popularity of this service, the clinic often has a waiting period, sometimes from 4 – 6 weeks.
- Low income residents of Central/South Etobiocoke
- Newcomers to Canada residing anywhere in Toronto or East Mississauga
Languages: The lawyer speaks Italian and English.
- General legal information and advice -Free
- Power of Attorney – $20.00
- Simple wills -$50.00 NOTE: This service is currently on hold and the wait list is closed till further notice.
These are costs to cover basic resource use and you will receive a donation receipt.
This clinic is made possible by our volunteers.