We are excited to announce that effective Monday, July 5th, we will be offering a combination of virtual and outdoor programs.
All of our programs are developed with your safety in mind. We strictly adhere to the City of Toronto guidelines, and our programs will be delivered with as low contact as possible.
Here are the requirements for outdoor programs:
- Registration is mandatory
- Self screening is required before coming to the programs
- No more than 25 individuals can participate at one time, including staff
- All EarlyON staff are required to wear medical masks at all times
- Parents/Caregivers are required to wear a face covering or non-medical mask when physical distancing of 6 feet/ 2 metres cannot be maintained
- All younger children (aged 2 and older) are encouraged to wear a non-medical mask or face covering whenever physical distancing of 6 feet/2 metres cannot be maintained
- No food/no snack time
- There will be no washroom access
- Programs will be closed during severe weather and heat warnings
From all of the EarlyON team, we look forward to seeing you soon!
For more information, please send us a Facebook message or give us a call 416-252-8293.
Wishing you and your family a safe, happy and fun summer!
EarlyON Child and Family Centres offer free programs to parents/caregivers and their children from birth to six years of age. Centres welcome all families to participate in quality programs that help strengthen adult-child relationships, support parent education, and foster healthy child development. Qualified professionals can help families and caregivers find support, get advice, make personal connections and access a network of resources. Join us with your little one as we play, learn, and grow together!
- Family Centre – 185 Fifth Street (main location & office)
- Franklin Horner – 432 Horner Avenue
- Mimico Library – 47 Station Road
- John English – 95 Mimico Avenue
- Second Street – 71 Second Street
- Long Branch – 3381 Lakeshore Blvd