Please note that all EarlyON Programs will be CLOSED until April 5, 2020.
The health and well-being of our staff, families and community at large is our top priority, and we appreciate your understanding as we take these preventative measures. We will remain available to our families via Facebook, email and phone. We will also continue to provide updates. Stay safe and healthy!
EarlyON Child and Family Centres offer free programs to parents/caregivers and their children from birth to six years of age. Centres welcome all families to participate in quality programs that help strengthen adult-child relationships, support parent education, and foster healthy child development. Qualified professionals can help families and caregivers find support, get advice, make personal connections and access a network of resources. Join us with your little one as we play, learn, and grow together!
- Family Centre – 185 Fifth Street (main location & office)
- Franklin Horner – 432 Horner Avenue
- Mimico Library – 47 Station Road
- John English – 95 Mimico Avenue
- Second Street – 71 Second Street
- Long Branch – 3381 Lakeshore Blvd