The LAMP Early ON Child & Family Services programs offer FREE drop-in play programs for parents and caregivers and their children (birth to 6 years old). The programs are available to all families at 7 different locations across South Etobicoke. Early ON Child & Family Services programs offer children and families the opportunity to play, explore, and grow together! Some programs available are tailored for specific populations such as young parents (29 and under), children with identified developmental delays, French and Spanish speaking families, grandparents, and families with children of specific ages (ex. Infants, toddlers, preschoolers). The Early ON Child & Family Services programs designed to be parent/caregiver-child interactive, and facilitate early learning, provide access to a variety of play resources and current information on parenting/child-rearing. These programs reduce social isolation for parents and caregivers, and encourage the growth and development of healthy children, families, and community.
- Family Centre – 185 Fifth Street (main location & office)
- Franklin Horner – 432 Horner Avenue
- St. Louis School – 11 Morgan Avenue
- Mimico Library – 47 Station Road
- John English – 95 Mimico Avenue
- Second Street – 71 Second Street
- Long Branch – 3381 Lakeshore Blvd