LAMP is here to work together with you to build a healthy community. By providing local programs and services that meet your needs we improve your health and wellbeing. Together we build connections and the sense of belonging. This helps to build a stronger, more resilient community.
There are so many ways to get involved with LAMP Community Health Centre.
You can :
- Take part in a program
- Attend an event
- Participate in a workshop
- Join a community group
- Become a member
- Volunteer your services
- Become a board member
- Join a committee
- Donate money to support our programs
- Connect companies to LAMP who can donate equipment, food or supplies
- Become an advocate and help us to improve living conditions
- Help us to organize events that build community spirit