Skip to content

August 1, 2019

Social Assistance & Pensions. Are you receiving social assistance and now qualify for government pension? Do you have questions about what to do next? 
Talk to us!
Our staff can tell you what forms you will need and help you fill them out, important changes to your benefits, covering vision, medical and dental costs, low cost/free social and recreational programs, and much more. 

ASK! Community Information Centre. Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-4pm. 4162529701 ext 280. Located on the first floor at 185 Fifth Street.

Transitioning from social assistance to Canada Pension and Old Age Security can be a stressful and confusing process. ASK! Community Information Centre provides different support for the process. We can help you access the forms, fill them out, connect you with free true copy services, and explain what the transition will mean to your other benefits like dental, eye care, and prescriptions and what to do about it. Call or drop by Monday to Thursday, 8:30am – 4pm. 416-252-9701 ext 280.

Our Community Needs Your Support

Every little bit helps. You may not think you make much of a difference, but in the words of those who use LAMP CHC’s services:

"Everyday we come to LAMP CHC, life gets a little easier to get back on track. We would have just given up if it wasn’t for them."

Programs & Services

LAMP Community Health Centre

185 Fifth St
Etobicoke, ON M8V 2Z5