A leader in promoting and advocating for physical, mental and social well-being through inclusive, integrated community programs and health care services.
Achieving community health and well-being together
- We believe that everyone has the right to live in a healthy community.
- We value and respect people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives, and are committed to providing meaningful opportunities for our communities to determine their own needs.
- We believe that everyone has strengths, and that each person has the right to both contribute to, and be helped by their community.
- We are committed to working with our communities to fight oppression. Inclusiveness is a core value of LAMP.
- We believe that health is more than the absence of disease. It is influenced by social and economic factors.
- We are committed to helping everyone in our communities get access to the resources and supports that they need.
- We believe that some members of the community have greater needs and fewer choices and therefore require more of our services, advocacy, and support. Through empowered members the community is strengthened.