Operating since 1969, ASK! Community Information Centre provides a variety of programs to support community member’s access to community and government services.
- Community Resource Listings
- Information, Referral and Advocacy
- Legal Information and Advice Clinics
- True Copy and Commissioner for Taking Affidavits Clinic
- Immigrant Settlement Services for Newcomers to Canada
- Government Form Filling
- Income Tax Clinic
English, Farsi, Russian: available Monday to Thursday during regular ASK! hours
Other languages may be available on an on-call basis through other LAMP programs and ASK! volunteers (i.e. Polish), etc. Please call to check.
From June 3rd, 2019 our hours will be changing:
Monday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
We close daily for lunch between 1 pm – 2 pm.
Have you used ASK! services before? If so, we would love hear from you. Click below to complete a short feedback questionnaire and tell us how we’re doing.