Operating since 1969, ASK! Community Information Centre provides a variety of programs to support community member’s access to community and government services.
Services have been reduced due to COVID-19 response. Please see below for changes – Updated December, 2020
Please note that all in-person visits must be by appointment only. Clients must wear a mask and respect social distancing or they will not be permitted to enter the building.
For local resources supporting our community during COVID-19, please check here: COVID-19 Community Services and Supports
Or call 211
For Food Banks Resources please check:
- Community Resource Listings – no changes
- Information, Referral and Advocacy – available by phone
- Legal Information and Advice Clinics – Some clinics are still operating by phone. Click for more information.
- True Copy and Commissioner for Taking Affidavits Clinic – Only Affidavits by appointment
- Immigrant Settlement Services for Newcomers to Canada – Only by appointment
- Government Form Filling– Limited. Call for information.
- Income Tax Clinic – Drop-off service. Please call 416-252-9701-Ext#280/281
- LAMP Volunteer Program – on site volunteer options continue to be very limited
English, Farsi, Russian: available Monday to Thursday during regular ASK! hours
At this time all services are either over the phone or by appointment. Staff are available to take calls only on Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at this time. Please leave a message if you can’t get anyone and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Have you used ASK! services before? If so, we would love hear from you. Click below to complete a short feedback questionnaire and tell us how we’re doing.
Follow us on facebook to get updates about our program as well important changes to government programs and services, events in the community, volunteer positions at LAMP and more.