Operating since 1969, ASK! Community Information Centre provides a variety of programs to support community member’s access to community and government services.
Services have been reduced due to COVID-19 response. Please see below for changes.
- Community Resource Listings – no changes
- Information, Referral and Advocacy – by phone only
- Legal Information and Advice Clinics – Suspended
- True Copy and Commissioner for Taking Affidavits Clinic – Suspended
- Immigrant Settlement Services for Newcomers to Canada – phone & email only
- Government Form Filling– Limited. Call for assessment.
- Income Tax Clinic – Suspended
- LAMP Volunteer Program – no new applications
English, Farsi, Russian: available Monday to Thursday during regular ASK! hours
Other languages may be available on an on-call basis through other LAMP programs and ASK! volunteers (i.e. Polish), etc. Please call to check.
From June 3rd, 2019 our hours will be changing:
Monday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
We close daily for lunch between 1 pm – 2 pm.
Have you used ASK! services before? If so, we would love hear from you. Click below to complete a short feedback questionnaire and tell us how we’re doing.
Follow us on facebook to get updates about our program as well important changes to government programs and services, events in the community, volunteer positions at LAMP and more.