416-252-6471 ext. 280 or 281
Operating since 1969, ASK! Community Information Centre provides a variety of programs to support community members’ access to community and government services.
COVID-19 Update and Service Changes:
We are still operating primarily by appointments so please call whenever possible. Masking is strongly encouraged when dealing with staff one-on-one in program.
Please note that ASK! Information Centre will be CLOSED from August 28th – September 1st, 2023. Our regular service schedule will resume on September 5, 2023.
Monday-Thursday 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
If you need information about community programs outside of our business hours you can dial 2-1-1 on your phone to access Community Information Ontario or visist their website: https://211ontario.ca/
- Community Resource Listings
- Information, Referral and Advocacy
- Legal Advice Clinic – by appointment
- True Copy and Commissioner for Taking Affidavits Clinic – by appointment
- Immigrant Settlement Services for Newcomers to Canada – by appointment
- Government Form Filling– by appointment
- Income Tax Clinic – Drop-off service after intake. Please call 416-252-9701-Ext#280/281
- LAMP Volunteer Program
English, Farsi, Russian: available Monday to Thursday during regular ASK! hours