Operating since 1969, ASK! Community Information Centre provides a variety of programs to support community member’s access to community and government services.
COVID-19 Update and Service Changes:
Please note that all in-person visits must be by appointment only. Clients must wear a mask and respect social distancing or they will not be permitted to enter the building.
For local resources supporting our community during COVID-19, please check here: COVID-19 Community Services and Supports
Or call 211
For Food Banks Resources please check:
- Community Resource Listings – no changes
- Information, Referral and Advocacy – available by phone
- True Copy and Commissioner for Taking Affidavits Clinic – by appointment
- Immigrant Settlement Services for Newcomers to Canada – by appointment
- Government Form Filling– Limited. Call for information.
- Income Tax Clinic – Drop-off service after intake. Please call 416-252-9701-Ext#280/281
- LAMP Volunteer Program
English, Farsi, Russian: available Monday to Thursday during regular ASK! hours
Monday-Thursday 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Have you used ASK! services before? If so, we would love hear from you. Click below to complete a short feedback questionnaire and tell us how we’re doing.
Follow us on facebook to get updates about our program as well important changes to government programs and services, events in the community, volunteer positions at LAMP and more.