ASK! Settlement Counsellor provides a range of services to support and assist newcomers settle into our community. The service is funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
Permanent residents, Convention Refugees (completed hearing with a positive decision), skilled workers and live-in caregivers.
Services Provided Include
- Referral to Community Services (i.e. housing, English classes, family, employment counselling, health, legal, government, etc.)
- Assistance with services provided by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Informal Counselling
- Advocacy and Support
- Service Bridging
- Small Group Information and Orientation on a variety of topics
1. Office phone number: 416-252-9701 ext. 283, Monday – Friday, 8.30AM – 3PM, calls/voice messages.
2. Cell phone number: 647-554-8574, Monday – Friday, 8.30AM – 4.30PM, calls/voice messages/text messages.
3. E-mail: email@example.com
Services Also Available
Stonegate Community Health Centre – SUSPENDED
10 Neighbourhood Lane Unit 201,
Toronto, ON M8Y 0C5
Lakeshore LINC – SUSPENDED
2275 Lake Shore Blvd West, 2nd Floor
Every other Wednesday 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
for LINC students only.
Aid to Ukraine Art Sale-Gallery Photos: