A healthy community is an active and educated community whereby people can raise their opinion and find solutions. We aim to provide ways for residents to gain information and take action on community issues affecting them. Currently, LAMP is spearheading discussions on affordable housing, recreation, transportation, and tenant rights issues in the community.
Ways to get involved:
- Gardens Pod Project: Environmental Workshops
- Food Security
- Good Food Market, Cooking Workshops
- Income Security
- South Etobicoke Social Welfare Reform Committee: Poverty, Affordable Housing, Civic Engagement.
- Community Wide Meetings on Affordable Housing
- Mimico Lakeshore Network, Urban planning issues
- Community Relations & Membership Committee
- Marketing and outreach to build awareness and the positive impact of LAMP and the CHC model of Care
For more information or to learn about ways that you can get involved please contact Sandra Van 416-252-9701 ext. 239 or Jasmin Dooh 416-252-9701 ext. 308