General Support in Crisis
Distress Centre of Greater Toronto
Support during crisis available over the phone and through online chat. Available 24/7.
Emotional support service for those with chronic mental health problems, support & crisis intervention, family violence response, suicide prevention services
- 416-408-HELP (4357)
- Online Chat: http://dcontario.org/ontx.html
24/7 access to information and services to addiction, mental health and problem gambling treatment services and support 1-866-531-2600.
Mobile Crisis Teams City of Toronto
Provided over the phone or in person. A crisis worker will conduct an assessment, address present issue and make referrals as needed. The Crisis Teams are accessed through police services. You can call 911 and ask for a Crisis Response Team.
- Humber River Hospital Mobile Crisis Team via Police Department (911) 24 hours / 7 days service (no direct number)
- North York General Mobile Crisis Team via Police Department (911) 24 hours / 7 days service, accessible through police (no direct number).
Reconnect Community Health Services
- Mental health and addiction services and supports for Toronto West.
Assaulted Women’s Helpline
- Crisis Line, 24/7- 416-252-5829
- Outreach Location in Etobicoke- 140 Islington Ave -416-252-7949
WoodGreen Crisis Outreach for Seniors
- Monday to Sunday, 9:00-5:00
Elder Abuse Prevention Ontario
- Senior Safety Line – 1-866-299-1011