You will have to answer a series of security questions when calling Revenue Canada, so be sure to have your Social Insurance Card, A copy of your Notice of Assessment or Tax Return in front of you when you call.
- General Inquires- 1-800-959-8281
- Canada Child Benefit-1-800-387-1193
- GST/HST- 1-800-959-1953
- Trillium Benefit-1-877-627-6645
You can apply for OW (Ontario Works) online or over the phone. You will then have an appointment to meet with someone in person an present proof of the information you submitted.
You need to request an ODSP (Ontario Disability Support Program) application directly from the ODSP office. The forms are not available anywhere else. If you are already receiving Ontario Works, speak to your case worker.
- Ontario Works On-line Application
- Ontario Works telephone application- 416-338-8888, press #3
- Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
Local Ontario Works Office
Employment & Social Services
779 The Queensway
Local ODSP Office
Ministry of Community and Social Services
Ontario Disability Support Program
340 Dufferin Street
Toronto, ON M6K 1Z9
Canada Pension Disability (CPP-D)
Applications are available on-line and at ASK! Community Information Centre at LAMP. You must have contributed to Canada Pension Plan through your employment and be under the age of 60 to apply.
- 1-800-277-9914 for application and information
The application is only available online. If you need help with the application or the bi-weekly reports, speak to one of our staff at ASK!
- General Inquires 1-800-206-7218
- Employment Insurance On-line Application
- Contact Numbers
Old Age Security
Applications are available on-line or through the ASK! Community Information Centre. Those who are on social assistance and applying for Old Age Security there will be changes to your other benefits so it’s important to know what to do next. If you need any clarification you can contact ASK! Community Information Centre or Service Canada directly.
- Old Age Security (OAS) Application
- Guaranteed Income Supplement Application
- Allowance for the Survivor
Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- CPP Application
- CPP Post Retirement Benefit
- CPP Survivors Pension
- CPP Death Benefit
- CPP Children’s Benefit
Guaranteed Annual Income System (GAINS)